Are you ready to gain financial freedom by starting your own retail store? Whether you start your own e-commerce site or sell through sites like Amazon, Etsy, or eBay, there are a few things you need to in order to get started right. Here are some tips.
- Decide what you are going to make/resell – Whether you make jewelry or crafts, or resell shoes or clothes, you need to know what your store will feature.
- Determine your costs – Factor in everything from product packing and shipping to your initial overhead of having to buy or make your products.
- Set prices – Don’t sell yourself short. If it takes you two hours to make a piece of jewelry, and you sell it for $10, you are not even making minimum wage (and that’s before you subtract out the cost of materials).
- Buy your materials – Get everything you need to fill orders and ship them. This includes things like custom printed packing tape, so you can advertise your business right on the shipping box.
- Get started – Start marketing your business or set up your store on an existing retail site like the ones we mentioned earlier.
Buy Your Printed Packing Tape from the Pros
Wholesale Packing Tape can supply the custom printed packing tape you need at prices you can afford. We welcome businesses of any size to partner up with us for high-quality packing tape that helps market your brand. Call us today at 760-652-9087 to speak to a tape expert, or you can contact us online.