If you run an e-commerce business, you should be using social media, especially Instagram, to promote your store. While today’s article focuses on eBay stores, any e-commerce business can apply these principles.
- Set up an account – If you don’t already have an Instagram account for your eBay store, now is the time to get one.
- Make it a business account – This gives you lots of extra features like analytics and the ability to directly link profile viewers to your store’s homepage.
- Prepare a lot of content in advance – Before your first post, get enough content to run your first month or two. Gaining a following on Instagram is all about consistency. If you don’t post daily because you don’t have time to make more content, your growth will be slow.
- View the metrics – See what posts perform the best, learn the best hashtags to use to get traffic, see what times of day your followers are on and reading your posts. Then adjust your posting schedule accordingly.
- Be consistent with all your interactions – From your posts to your comments to your likes, everything you do on your e-commerce social media account should be consistent.
Consistency in Branding Includes Product Packaging
Wholesale Packing Tape wants to help you keep your branding consistent across all of your marketing, including your product packaging. To that end, we offer affordable solutions for printed packing tape with your company name, logo, and colors. To learn more, speak with a real tape expert by calling 760.652.9087, or you can request a quote online.